Here at CSGO-Betting.com we are determined to provide you with the best, most-updated information for everything related to CS:GO Betting. We recently reviewed a new bookmaker, Cyber.bet. This review will provide you with everything you need to know about their services, their CS:GO betting options and the legal information to be aware of.
For a brief introduction, Cyber.bet was founded in late 2018 and is a fully esports dedicated betting platform. Whilst still building its reputation, we noticed many positives that will help them develop moving forward. They have a great range of esports titles and marker options, the odds don’t disappoint and provide an interesting welcome bonus.
Welcome Bonus & How to redeem
Cyber.bet have a unique welcome bonus running at the moment, and it expires on March 31st, 2020. Full details on their Deposit Boost can be found below:
The conditions are relatively simple:
- Activate a promo code BOOST in your account
- Deposit 30 to 200 euro or the equivalent in another currency
- Receive the deposited amount plus 10% bonus to your account.
Terms of Withdrawal:
Turnover the deposit amount + credited bonus amount at least once betting on odds that are 1.50 or higher.
This falls into place with what they call the rule of three “Ps”. These are the Promo code, Power and Prize, which they feel is applicable for everyone that is receiving the bonus.
Cyber.bet have provided some general rules to be aware of regarding the Bonus Terms & Conditions:
- The bonus terms are in addition to the general terms and conditions of MyCyber.bet.
- Unless stated otherwise, the following terms apply.
- The player can have only one type of bonus.
- Rewarding only for new players with verified account.
- There can be only one bonus activated per one person, family, IP-address and a device.
- The player must provide identification documents, if necessary, to validate their identity. Failure to produce documents if requested may lead to forfeiture of the bonus and winnings.
- bet has the right to cancel or refuse the receipt of the bonus to any player without explanation of the reasons.
- bet has the right to choose the method of payment of funds at its discretion.
- For the first withdrawal of your winnings you should make at least one deposit to approve your withdrawal payment method.
CS:GO Betting Selection
Users will be pleased to know they won’t be stuck with the basic betting options and average odds when it comes to CS:GO matches. After a review there is a healthy range of options such as:
- Map handicaps,
- Round handicaps,
- Over / Under map counts
- Total Rounds
- Winner of pistol rounds
- Outright winners & ties (where applicable)
In our opinion this covers everything needed when it comes to CS:GO and taking advantage of the handicaps can be the best way of improving your odds.
For those that are interested, they also cover several other esports titles:
- League of Legends,
- Rainbow Six Siege,
- Dota 2,
- Rocket League,
- Call of Duty,
- NBA 2k,
Payments methods available
If you have been struggling to find a bookmaker that covers your relevant payment method, Cyber.bet could be the solution for you. Despite the issues of larger companies having a poor range of payment options, Cyber.bet have switched things up and offer the following:
The following payment methods are available:
- Yandex Money,
- Astro Pay,
With such an impressive range, it will be likely that majority of users will be covered easily.
How legit is Cyber.bet?
MyCyber.bet is operated by Ice Gaming N.V., a company registered in Curacao bearing registration number #8048/JAZ2019-062 and having its registered address at 51 Heelsumstraat, Willemstad, Curacao.
Cyber.bet provide a link directly on their website which will direct users to an independent website which contains all of the details for their license. This includes contact details for those that issue the licenses, as well as a real-time viewer of their license status.
Under this license, apart from its own diligence and legalities, the license holder is not authorized to offer its services in the territories of USA, Netherlands, France, Dutch West Indies and Curacao.
Pros & Cons
- Wide range of payment methods
- Great variation of betting & market options
- Customer service built directly into the platform with swift replies
- Welcome bonus is decent but not quite as good as some others
- User interface could be improved in some areas
Overall, we feel Cyber.bet deserve a 4/5 star rating. With a supply of so many options for both esports titles and payment methods, it makes it hard to beat. As mentioned above, their customer service appears to be ideal and the only faults we could find were the bonus offer being slightly less than competitors. If we were being picky, the user interface could be touched up and made more aesthetically pleasing but it’s not a big issue.
|1||10% deposit boost||Review||Play|